Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flowers.

It is like it has to be.

I failed to understand it, at the beggining.

But suddenly I woke up and I saw it, so clear and obvious.

I will be with you always, deep inside your heart.
No matter what happens, I should not be afraid.

Sure, I might be dead someday,
more sooner than later.

But theres is no need to cry about that,
I love you, and thats more than enough for me
to die happy.

And one day, when all this ends
we will be together, forever.

...

Sweety pie, Do you life flowers?.

I do,
since i met you, I do.

And i always will.

Thank you for your tenderness.
Thank you for everything you are

You saved my life.





...



Son las 4:33am, desperte con lagrimas en los ojos.
Y en lo unico que puedo pensar es en tu rostro,
rodeado de flores.

No comments: